Hi! I’m Nancy
I help pet parents create custom personalized artwork that bolsters their self-esteem, boosts their confidence, and reflects the unabashed acceptance and love their pet provides. Pet portraits provide a visual reminder of unconditional love and support which strengthens us in times of need.
The impetus for my business was born out of my own loss. My beloved Midnight had only just reached his fourth birthday when he died of lymphoma. While I already was photographing landscapes and taking tons of pictures of Midnight, I didn’t realize until he was gone how few I had of him and I together. I was heartbroken looking back through images, thinking where the pictures of us are bonding and doing things together. The few pictures I had of us were mostly posed, leaving me with one impromptu image my sister took while we were walking together. While I love the images I have of him, I continue to long to have images of us venturing out together doing the things we loved and showing the bond we had for each other.
I want my clients to be able to capture those special moments. The special look they give you, the snuggle on the couch, the ears that perk up when they hear you coming to to door. or the long walk you take with each other everyday. The photographic experience is designed to allow you and your dog to touch each other, hug, walk or run together while I capture the looks and feel and special moments that make your bond so real. We start out with a consultation in which I discover you and your pets story and the goal you have for your session. The session is about you and your pet, and what makes your bond uniqueI encourage all pet parents to do this while their pet is still young and active, but will make every effort to create time for you on short notice, if you discover your pets’ journey with you is coming to an end.
Some things about me!
- I Love Babbling Brooks, sunrises and exploring the world
- Believe in animal rescue and have been working with rescues for 8 years.
- Am a member of the Professional Photographers Association (PPA) and earned my Certified Professional Photographer Certificate (CPP) in 2022
- I also create mixed media art creating portraits from your images and my creative touch
- Belong to multiple organizations and communities to continue to learn and grow as a photographer and communicator
- A certified pet loss grief specialist with @onelastnetwork. I am grateful for this training in order to better aid my clients as they work through the anticipatory grief of facing the future without their best friend
In short, I love pets and wish to see our best friends have a place of honor for the love, devotion and support they have brought us.
This little treasure box is great for small spaces. Not only does it hold 10-15 images, it has a hidden compartment at the bottom that can hold special trinkets or your pets collar for your memories. The box is 2″ deep and the false bottom can be engraved with your pets name. The prints inside can be displayed individually on a bamboo display stand that comes with the box. Choose to display a different photo every day. Top off this treasure chest with another image on the wooden cover that also can be displayed on your bookshelf.
Store 10 mounted images OR…choose to upgrade to 15 metal prints.